8 Ways to Add to Your Arbor
1. An arbor accessory, we have declared, is any item that is like an arbor, but certainly not an arbor. So peruse our collection of side wings, arbor planter boxes, benches, screens, and gates to see what you can do with your outdoor space.
2. While an arbor features an open roof, the side wings serve a similar function without one. Still great for growing vines and other plants, they are a less traditional entryway to a garden that also look great on paths anywhere on your property.
3. Like our arbors and trellises, most arbor accessories are available in a variety of materials like wood, vinyl, copper, iron, and metal.
4. These items also make great gifts. Choosing an arbor or trellis can be a personal decision that people like to make for themselves. These accessories, on the other hand, are versatile and inexpensive enough to give without worrying too much.
5. If you purchased an arbor, pergola, or trellis, we may have a complementary kit to add on to your purchase. These include shades, arbor gates, arbor benches, wings, you name it.
6. Gardening isn't all about looking pretty, as we're sure you know. With that in mind, we also feature a good variety of gardening essentials like watering cans, boot trays, and trowels for your more practical garden needs.
7. A vinyl planter box goes a long way in most gardens. Inexpensive, easy to maintain, and nearly indestructible, it's a must for the gardener with a full plate. Pick up two or more for a symmetrical design.
8. Don't forget the bench. You don't toil in that garden 5 days a week to appreciate it from afar. So grab a cold drink, a couple friends, then sit back and watch the butterflies.